Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Holmdel) is a single-specialty group practice.
- House Coverage for all in-house patients regardless of patient's primary care physician.
- As Managing Company for hospitals, we hire providers and meet the needs for the program.
- With over 20 years of experience, PPE provides outstanding Hospital based services in NJ, NY, PA, and RI.
- Physician's Practice Enhancement, LLC is a private Physician owned and operated multi-specialty group that is rapidly growing to become one of the Northeast's ground breaking healthcare organizations.
- As a member of the Meridian Health Family, the Bayshore team marries its long-standing commitment to caring for the community with Meridian's vision to Take Care of New Jersey.
- Michael Koestler,.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Physician Shifts and Duties: Physician on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- For additional information visit.
- Bayshore Community Hospital joined Meridian Health as the sixth hospital in Meridian's Monmouth and Ocean county health system.
- Physician Shifts: 3 doctors from 8a - 8p and 1 doctor from 8p-8a.
- Full Time Benefits: Competitive Hourly Rate Health/Dental 401K Retirement Plan CME Reimbursement Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Holmdel, NJ.
- Hospitalists covers 8-10 ER.
- Additionally, Bayshore Community Hospital's Center for Bariatrics is one of the most comprehensive in the region offering free informational sessions, pre-surgical education and evaluation, personal guidance through the surgical process, nutritional support, exercise components and support groups.
- Bayshore continues to offer a wide array of services, including: emergency medicine, cardiac catheterization, surgical services, wound care, sleep services, diagnostic imaging, women's services with digital mammography, as well as a designated primary stroke center.
- Additional Required Duties: Rapid response and Code Blue team leader Emergent intubations Emergent central lines Committee participation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.