Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Holmdel) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician's Practice Enhancement, LLC is a private Physician owned and operated multi-specialty group that is rapidly growing to become one of the Northeast's ground breaking healthcare organizations.
- Hospitalists covers 8-10 ER.
- Physician Shifts and Duties: Physician on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- House Coverage for all in-house patients regardless of patient's primary care physician.
- Bayshore continues to offer a wide array of services, including: emergency medicine, cardiac catheterization, surgical services, wound care, sleep services, diagnostic imaging, women's services with digital mammography, as well as a designated primary stroke center.
- With over 20 years of experience, PPE provides outstanding Hospital based services in NJ, NY, PA, and RI.
- EMR: Sorian.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Holmdel, NJ.
- Physician Shifts: 3 doctors from 8a - 8p and 1 doctor from 8p-8a.
- Bayshore Community Hospital joined Meridian Health as the sixth hospital in Meridian's Monmouth and Ocean county health system.
- Michael Koestler,.
- Additionally, Bayshore Community Hospital's Center for Bariatrics is one of the most comprehensive in the region offering free informational sessions, pre-surgical education and evaluation, personal guidance through the surgical process, nutritional support, exercise components and support groups.
- As Managing Company for hospitals, we hire providers and meet the needs for the program.
- As a member of the Meridian Health Family, the Bayshore team marries its long-standing commitment to caring for the community with Meridian's vision to Take Care of New Jersey.
- Additional Required Duties: Rapid response and Code Blue team leader Emergent intubations Emergent central lines Committee participation.
- For additional information visit.
- Full Time Benefits: Competitive Hourly Rate Health/Dental 401K Retirement Plan CME Reimbursement Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago