Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Very manageable caseload.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Salary is over 300k for new grads and up to 350k for experienced Hospitalists.
- Outstanding clinical service and Very lucrative 7 on 7 off Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 15.