Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bank) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- No procedures.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- No codes or RRT responsibility.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- Professional liability insurance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.