Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bank) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- No procedures.
- No codes or RRT responsibility.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.