Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bank) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- We are actively interviewing board certified and board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our practice.
- No codes or RRT responsibility.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- No procedures.
- Join a well-established mid-sized hospitalist group.
- Professional liability insurance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted