Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Very strong and stable Hospitalist team with great collaboration with entire hospital.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Outstanding clinical and very lucrative 7 on 7 off Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Very manageable caseload.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- No Procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago