Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern NJ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Local candidates preferred.
- Must have NJ license.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and providers using the Cerner EMR system.
- DEA license needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work weekdays 8 am - 5 pm, and will have every 4th week off with. The locum tenens physician will a maximum of 20 patients per day, and is not required to do procedures or respond to codes.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- No procedures or codes required.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a New Jersey medical facility.
- The ideal candidate will be local and have an active, unrestricted NJ state medical license in-hand, as well as a DEA license.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.