Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- New schedule of 7on/7off daytime only will be transitioning to this summer.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- EMR is Epic.
- 10 days of Sick leave and 5 CME days as well.
- It is located just an Hour to New York City and 45 Minutes to Staten Island!
- Census of 15-18 daily.
- Facility: This opportunity is with a 400+ bed acute care community hospital with a full service line, state-of-the-art technology, passion for quality healthcare, and a strong support staff from Medical Doctors, Midlevels and Advanced Practitioners.
- Malpractice with tail coverage included.
- NO Procedures, NO Codes, and ICU is Co-managed with Intensivists support.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings with an established group that is growing and seeking Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates with at least 1 year of experience or graduated as a Chief Resident.
- Currently, schedule is Hybrid with mostly day time schedule and only 1 week of nights rotating every 3rd or 4th week (PTO of 3 weeks offered).
- Location: This Coastal town located in Northern New Jersey.
- It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts.
- Compensation: Full time employed opportunity.
- Sign-on and relocation are to be discussed.
- Current providers make $250,000+ with salary, RVUs and Quality incentives paid quarterly.
- Paid Time of 15 days is offered.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago