Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- With experience up to 340k base salary++Bonus for Administrative dilligence and RVU.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- No Procedures.
- CME stipend.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- Tail Coverage.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Princeton, NJ.
- Very manageable caseload.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Great Full time 7 on 7 off Nocturnist Hospitalist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago