Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hackensack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an outstanding opportunity to join New Jersey's largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Prestigious 900-bed non-profit, research and teaching hospital located seven miles west of New York City.
- Nocturnist - Hackensack, NJ - 7 Miles from NYC.
- Academic affiliation with the New Jersey Medical School of Rutgers University.
- Nocturnists work 7pm - 7am covering admissions only (NP's are on duty to take floor calls and rapid responses).
- Physicians must be BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Immediate opening: practicing physicians and 2018 residents will be considered.
- Solid base salary with generous benefit package.
- Easy commute from Manhattan.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 1.