Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hackensack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an outstanding opportunity to join New Jersey's largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Solid base salary with generous benefit package.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Immediate opening: practicing physicians and 2018 residents will be considered.
- Nocturnists work 7pm - 7am covering admissions only (NP's are on duty to take floor calls and rapid responses).
- Prestigious 900-bed non-profit, research and teaching hospital located seven miles west of New York City.
- Easy commute from Manhattan.
- Nocturnist - Hackensack, NJ - 7 Miles from NYC.
- Academic affiliation with the New Jersey Medical School of Rutgers University.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.