Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hackensack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Immediate opening: practicing physicians and 2018 residents will be considered.
- Easy commute from Manhattan.
- Physicians must be BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Academic affiliation with the New Jersey Medical School of Rutgers University.
- Nocturnists work 7pm - 7am covering admissions only (NP's are on duty to take floor calls and rapid responses).
- We have an outstanding opportunity to join New Jersey's largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Solid base salary with generous benefit package.
- Prestigious 900-bed non-profit, research and teaching hospital located seven miles west of New York City.
- Nocturnist - Hackensack, NJ - 7 Miles from NYC.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 1.