Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- This position includes a closed ICU with no procedures and no codes or RRT responsibility.
- Average of 18 patients per day.
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Compensation of strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- 401K, Serp, CME time and allotment and concierge service.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our well-established mid-sized Hospitalist team at our Morristown, New Jersey practice.
- Comprehensive benefits include fully paid malpractice insurance with tail, health, dental, and vision.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago