Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Red Bank) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a well-established midsized hospitalist group.
- Compensation: Strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 20,000 practicing clinicians across the United States.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained providers.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- No codes or RRT responsibility.
- No procedures.
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid Malpractice (with tail), Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability, 401K, Serp, CME time and Allotment and Concierge Service.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Board Certified / Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians for our Red Bank, New Jersey practice.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago