Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A minimum of 2 years midwifery experience is preferred.
- Flexible scheduling in 12 and 24 hour shifts.
- TeamHealth is an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services.
- Employed position offering competitive pay, professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier, CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time Certified Nurse Midwifes to join our well-established OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
- Competitive pay to include full benefits package.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- This position is as a midwife Hospitalist, you will see patients in Triage on Labor and delivery, manage and deliver low risk obstetric patients, assist on cesarean sections, and help with post-partum rounds.
- New CNM graduates will be considered with at least 3 to 5 years prior Labor and Delivery nursing experience.
- Here you'll have the chance to work among an esteemed team of professionals.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago