Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a hospital employed position.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Salary is over 300k for new grads and up to 350k for experienced Hospitalists.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Very manageable caseload.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- Outstanding clinical service and Very lucrative 7 on 7 off Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago