Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Compensation reflects the progressive outlook of this organization and is enhanced/supplemented by two bonus plans.
- Join an upscale outpatient physician practice on the Jersey shore as a hospitalist for internal medicine physicians.
- Hospitalist (Internal Medicine Physician) New Jersey Shore.
- As part of a large multi-specialty group, this practice enjoys an on-. The hospital and facilities are state-of-the-art and reflect the support of this attractive community.
- Recreational opportunities and in particular, water-related activities abound.
- Schools are excellent as is the area shopping and entertainment.
- The ocean beaches and the protected beaches on the bay allow a variety of boating and fishing.
- The group offers a flexible 40-hour workweek which can be configured to respond to the physician's and/or family's lifestyle.
- Home choices include those on the barrier islands or on the mainland.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago