Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Trenton ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Capital Health is the region's leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology.
- And our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region's first accredited Chest Pain Center.
- 20+ providers in program.
- AHA BLS/Acls.
- The Associate Medical Director works collaboratively with the Medical Director and hospitalist team to ensure the delivery of effective, efficient patient-centered care and optimal patient experiences.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- Board-certified/board-eligible with at least five (5) years of hospitalist experience.
- NJ medical license/DEA/CDS.
- Attending medical staff committees and chair committees, as appropriate.
- Administrative Director, Hospital-Based Practice, Capital Health Medical Group.
- We also offer the region's first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey's first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department.
- A four-time Magnet.
- Hospitalists carry an average of 15 patients per shift, 7-on/7-off schedule, 12-hour shifts, nocturnists on staff.
- Providing on-site management of the clinical and administrative aspect of the program, including policy/protocols, personnel, recruitment, quality assurance and education.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of medical records by the providers.
- Award-winning Cancer Center.
- Nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care.
- Interacting closely with the Medical Director and senior leadership to develop goals and provide ongoing assessment to achieve programmatic objectives, in keeping with the hospital's overall strategic plan.
- Leslie A. Goldsmith, RN, MSN.
- Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs, such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences.
- Conducting routine, documented meetings with providers to discuss initiatives, throughput, quality improvement, scheduling, documentation and patient/provider relationships.
- Comprising two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic healthcare resource accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Designated health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III Nicu) and emergency mental health screening center.
- Participating in regular meetings with the Medical Director of the Hospitalist Program to provide updates and to participate in planning strategies.
- Taking an active role in direct patient care, while defining goals for the program and working with the Medical Director to establish standards for excellence in efficiency, productivity, quality and safety.
- Critical Care Pulmonologist Intensivist support.
- Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence.
- Center for Digestive Health.
- Interested candidates,.
- Strong clinical provider, effective written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to motivate others, provide constructive feedback to providers, and facilitate effective teamwork and conflict management.
- Internal medicine/hospitalist leadership experience at the Director or Associate Director level OR at least five (5) years of experience in hospitalist medicine with leadership experience in hospitalist program and career interest in medical administration.
- Compensation includes competitive base salary, quality incentive, wRVU incentive, med admin time, CME, PTO, paid malpractice, 403b savings and retirement.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Aloysius Butler & Clark.