Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eagleswood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Cerner/Sorian.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Locum Rate: $190/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Procedures: Intubations required only during night.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Long Beach Island.
- Patient Encounters: 15-22 (3-4 are admissions).
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 2 MDs (7p-7a).
- License/Credentialing: 120 days (current active NJ license required).
- Sub-specialties: Full support available, except neurosurgery.
- ICU: Open (53 beds), Intensivists available.
- Hospital Beds: 476.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.