Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eagleswood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Procedures: Intubations required only during night.
- EMR: Cerner/Sorian.
- Locum Rate: $190/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 15-22 (3-4 are admissions).
- ICU: Open (53 beds), Intensivists available.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 2 MDs (7p-7a).
- License/Credentialing: 120 days (current active NJ license required).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Long Beach Island.
- Hospital Beds: 476.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available, except neurosurgery.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.