Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eagleswood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- Hospital Beds: 476.
- Locum Rate: $190/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- EMR: Cerner/Sorian.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available, except neurosurgery.
- Shift: 12 hours, 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 2 MDs (7p-7a).
- License/Credentialing: 120 days (current active NJ license required).
- Procedures: Intubations required only during night.
- Patient Encounters: 15-22 (3-4 are admissions).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital near Long Beach Island.
- ICU: Open (53 beds), Intensivists available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 29.