Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practicing candidate preferred.
- PTO offered Additional details to be discussed with candidates.
- Gorgeous houses, great schools, vibrant downtown.
- It was also high-performing in 5 adult specialties.
- Facility: This is a well-established practice comprised of 24 Hospitalist physicians providing services at the prestigious Morristown Medical Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Compensation: Competitive salary/benefit package which includes health/dental/life/long-term disability insurance, retirement plan with employer match and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage.
- The physician can leave early when done seeing patients.
- Additionally, the hospital has over 1,700 staffed physicians and licensed for 724 beds and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Opportunity: Join a thriving practice comprised of 24 Hospitalist physician who is recruiting candidates due to growth.
- NO Procedures, Closed ICU and No codes.
- Daytime opportunity with a blocked schedule 7on/7off with flexibility offered.
- This world class hospital is ranked nationally in 2 adult specialties.
- Location: This opportunity is located in northern New Jersey just an hour to New York City!
- Average patient census of 15 per day.
- Live in this beautiful suburban town with access to everything the big city offers!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago