Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy working with a friendly team of professionals.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- We have an opportunity for a Physician to join our well-established Ob/Gyn Hospitalist team part-time at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
- Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the Ob/Gyn specialty, and a current New Jersey license to practice.
- Put the passion back into your practice lifestyle by taking control of your time.
- The ideal candidate will be board-certified Ob/Gyn (MD or DO) who demonstrates clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance.
- At least 2 years of active practice, and a successful track record.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago