Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p) plus night.
- Locum Rate: $240/hour.
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Smart is searching for BC, Critical Care Physicians to provide locum coverage at a facility in NJ, near Long Beach Island.
- Procedures: Yes, all typical critical care procedures.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Credentialing: 3 months, active NJ license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 16-18 (3-4 are admits), 3-7 admits per night.
- ICU Rounding & Codes: Open ICU, HM responds to codes.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 18.