Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- DEA and CDS license in New Jersey.
- In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Hackensack Meridian Health is offering an excellent opportunity for dedicated and talented clinical professionals to join us as an Academic Hospitalist, caring for adult patients admitted to the Internal Medicine Resident Inpatient Service.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hackensack, NJ.
- Completion of training in Internal Medicine at an accredited United States program.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine.
- Academic Hospitalists.
- Leadership opportunities are available in quality initiatives, care transformation, transitions of care, perioperative evaluation, medical education, and clinical research.
- We are seeking individuals with a passion for clinical excellence and teaching to join our dynamic team.
- Hackensack University Medical Center is the flagship member of Hackensack Meridian Health, New Jersey's largest health care network, and was recently recognized as the number one hospital in New Jersey by United States News & World Report.
- Hackensack University Medical Center.
- Our hospitalists play a central role in the education of residents and medical students, as well as the quality and safety of inpatient clinical care.
- Full Time * Hackensack, NJ.
- Medical Licensure in the State of New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago