Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Received a deficiency free survey from the Department of Health in 2014.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians. The opportunity offers the flexibility to balance working hours with your personal schedule and does not require you to be onsite at specific times.
- Inglemoor Rehabilitation & Care Center offers several health care programs including sub-acute rehabilitation, progressive rehabilitation, long-term care, respite care, wound care, hospice services, respiratory & oxygen, and senior care.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- CME Allowance.
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- The facility houses two separate sub-acute and long-term care units.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Our group sees a large number of patients at multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities and our physiatrist will have access to approximately 60 patients.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Complementing 24-hour care with a wide variety of services, Inglemoor takes pride as a leader in the skilled nursing industry within the local community and is recognized for delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services