Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physicians. The opportunity offers the flexibility to balance working hours with your personal schedule and does not require you to be onsite at specific times.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The facility houses two separate sub-acute and long-term care units.
- Received a deficiency free survey from the Department of Health in 2014.
- Livingston, NJ has an excellent school system and is only 30 minutes from NYC!
- Only one hour from the NJ Shore and one hour to the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- Livingston, NJ is a suburban community that offers shopping, dining and nightlife.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Our group sees a large number of patients at multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities and our physiatrist will have access to approximately 60 patients.
- Easy driving distance to more than 10 colleges and universities.
- CME Allowance.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Complementing 24-hour care with a wide variety of services, Inglemoor takes pride as a leader in the skilled nursing industry within the local community and is recognized for delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Inglemoor Rehabilitation & Care Center offers several health care programs including sub-acute rehabilitation, progressive rehabilitation, long-term care, respite care, wound care, hospice services, respiratory & oxygen, and senior care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services