Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It offers a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Cerner EMR.
- United States News and World Report' rank Barnabas Health Hospitals Among Best in Metro Area and New Jersey.
- It is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility.
- Community Medical Center is a 592- bed, fully accredited acute care hospital and part of the Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- Convenient to New York City, Philadelphia and Atlantic City with its vibrant urban life along with endless choices of outdoor recreational activities.
- 36 hours daily physician coverage.
- Daily admissions: 7.
- Ranked as one of the best places to live by Money magazine.
- Toms River, New Jersey is located just minutes from the popular Jersey Shore with its endless boardwalks and pristine beaches.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- BC/BE IM or FP with Acls.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services