Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Long Beach Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes required for Intensivist Patients.
- Schedule: 7a - 7p, 7on/7off.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- BLS/Acls/Atls certification required.
- Excellent and Negotiable Daily Rate, Based on Availability.
- W/7p-7a. Client hospital will take any availability, including weekends only.
- BC IM w/a Critical Care Fellowship.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- This Intensivist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a regional hospital.
- Coverage needs continue into 2018, up to 30-shifts per month to choose from.
- Position: Locums Intensivist, (Critical Care).
- Locums Compensation: Excellent, Negotiable Daily Rate, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Permanent Opportunities are also Available.
- City / State: Southern New Jersey.
- Schedule Options- 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.Intensivist.CriticalCare.InternalMedicine.NJ.New Jersey.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.Locums.DoctorJobs.PhysicianJobs.HospitalistLocumsTenens.Pulmonology.SurgicalCriticalCare.NephrologyCriticalCare,.
- Intensivist - Critical Care Physician wanted in Southern New Jersey.
- ADC: 17:1.
- Job Number: NJ1195.
- Any Availability will be Considered, Including Weekends Only.
- Facility: Regional Medical Center.
- Steve T. May/CEO / Foster Crown, LLC.
- Trauma: Non-Designated.
- Locums to permanent is also available.
- Start Immediately, Coverage Needs Continue into 2018.
- Facility Profile: 176-total hospital beds, 12-bed Open ICU.
- Less than 60-mins from Atlantic City.
- Procedures: A/C lines, Vents & Vent Management, Para, Thora, LP, Intubation.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- NJ is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums or locums to permanent placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Dec 18.