Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Friday · July 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hackettstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1-hour from NYC and upstate NY.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- 4,300 annual admissions.
- Recreational activities include hiking, tubing, hot air ballooning, golfing, boating, camping, fishing and numerous state parks.
- Member of the Atlantic Health System.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking board certified or board eligible.
- CME Allowance.
- Envision runs the only Hospitalist service in the facility.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians for Hospitalist positions located in Hackettstown, New Jersey.
- Access to both Route 80 and I-78.
- Active Hackettstown Business Improvement District with a diverse offering of international cuisine Benefits and Compensation.
- Physicians carry an average census of 15 patients.
- Cerner EMR.
- 111-bed community hospital.
- Practice support from Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid response team.
- Hackettstown, NJ is located in bucolic Warren County and was named.72 of the top 100 towns in the United States to Live and Work In by Money magazine in 2005.
- Hackettstown Regional Hospital serves Warren, Hunterdon and Sussex Counties and is located in Hackettstown, NJ.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule and other flexible scheduling options available.
- 2,000 same day surgery admissions.
- Attractions include wineries, Lakota Wolf Preserve, farmers markets and antiquing.
- Close to skiing & snowboarding, golf, shopping outlets and the Mount Airy Casino.
- Only 20 minutes to the Poconos.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Med/Surg, Telemetry, Observation and ICU on the same floor.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services