Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jersey City Medical Center is a teaching affiliate and a member of America's Essential Hospitals.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's University and Steven's Institute of Technology Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Day Physician at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Located in Jersey City, NJ, this medical center sits on a 15-acre campus overlooking New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- CME Allowance.
- Jersey City Medical Center is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital, a Level II trauma center and part of RWJ Barnabas Health.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- Daily Encounters: Averages18, supported by 1 Resident and 2 Interns.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services