Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Belleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clara Maass Medical Center is a facility serving primarily residents of Essex, Hudson, and Bergen Counties.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Clara Maass Medical Center located in Belleville, NJ.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- RVU Incentives.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Minutes from New Jersey Performing Arts Center & Paper Mill Playhouse.
- CME / Business expense allowance.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Insurance (health, disability, life, dental, and vision).
- Physicians carry an average of 15-16 patients per shift.
- Multiple locations throughout Belleville were featured in episodes of the Emmy Award winning drama, The Sopranos.
- Clara Maass Medical Center is 475-bed community hospital that is a member of Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health System.
- Birthplace of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Connie Francis, Joe Pesci and the rock band My Chemical Romance.
- Residents of Belleville, NJ are 10 miles from New York City and enjoy a large multicultural, urban atmosphere.
- 36 hours daily physician coverage.
- 12 hours daily APP coverage.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Clara Maass is nicknamed "Hospital in The Park" because of its close proximity to lovely Branch Brook Park, site of the famous cherry blossom festivals.
- Open ICU.
- Cerner EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services