Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Immediate need.
- Academic and community medicine combined.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Jersey.
- Competitive salary with full benefits.
- Hospitalist needed full-time to become hospital employee.
- Multiple needs due to growth.
- Work days only, eight to nine hour shifts with limited weekends throughout year.
- Northern NJ teaching hospital.
- Only days and shared responsibilities of community medicine and academics, working with residents.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago