Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Central New Jersey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enjoy any amenity for which you could ask and benefit from a highly engaging area boasting Blue Ribbon schools.
- Enjoy a competitive base salary along with an achievable bonus program and paid vacation.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists in Central New Jersey - 25 Miles from Philadelphia.
- Michelle Roach.
- With extensive parks and recreation systems and splendid cultural resources, you and your family can have it all.
- Sai Inpatient Resources is a privately-owned Hospitalist group seeking physicians to join our thriving inpatient practice in New Jersey.
- Daytime positions available with flexible scheduling - both full time and part time openings.
- Join a cohesive, physician owned group with a great reputation and extremely low turnover.
- Sai Inpatient Resources, LLC.
- Excellent sub-specialty back up, code blue and rapid response teams.
- Located only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and just over one hour from NYC, live within a short driving distance of all major cities on the East Coast and Mid-Atlantic areas.
- Work in a full service regional medical center named among "Best Overall Hospitals".
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.