Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Central New Jersey) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Daytime positions available with flexible scheduling - both full time and part time openings.
- Excellent sub-specialty back up, code blue and rapid response teams.
- Work in a full service regional medical center named among "Best Overall Hospitals".
- Join a cohesive, physician owned group with a great reputation and extremely low turnover.
- Now Interviewing Hospitalists in Central New Jersey - 25 Miles from Philadelphia.
- Sai Inpatient Resources, LLC.
- Enjoy a competitive base salary along with an achievable bonus program and paid vacation.
- Enjoy any amenity for which you could ask and benefit from a highly engaging area boasting Blue Ribbon schools.
- Sai Inpatient Resources is a privately-owned Hospitalist group seeking physicians to join our thriving inpatient practice in New Jersey.
- Michelle Roach.
- Located only 30 minutes from Philadelphia and just over one hour from NYC, live within a short driving distance of all major cities on the East Coast and Mid-Atlantic areas.
- With extensive parks and recreation systems and splendid cultural resources, you and your family can have it all.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.