Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are no procedures.
- Both day (8a-8p) and night (8p-8a) shifts are available.
- Northern NJ seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians for Hospitalist positions.
- There are currently 5 Hospitalists and 2 Nocturnists on staff.
- Each physician usually sees 15-20 patients per day.
- This will be 7on 7 off schedule.
- You will cover one facility 60 miles from NYC.
- This is an employed position with full benefits package, competitive base salary ($185-200k) plus incentives.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jul 19.