Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northern NJ seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians for Hospitalist positions.
- This is an employed position with full benefits package, competitive base salary ($185-200k) plus incentives.
- Both day (8a-8p) and night (8p-8a) shifts are available.
- You will cover one facility 60 miles from NYC.
- There are currently 5 Hospitalists and 2 Nocturnists on staff.
- There are no procedures.
- Each physician usually sees 15-20 patients per day.
- This will be 7on 7 off schedule.
This perm job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Jul 19.