Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Camden) is for an academic medical center.
- The Children's Regional Hospital is 5 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and within a 30-minute commute of a wide variety of neighborhoods.
- The nearly 40 full-time faculty members of the Department of Pediatrics provide the complete range of pediatric general and subspecialty care, and teach within the Department's Pediatric Residency and Medical student programs.
- 2 BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Physicians To Join 2 Full Time Pediatric Critical Care Physicians.
- The focus of the program is clinical care and teaching.
- The Department has an active basic and clinical research program.
- This is the major Pediatric tertiary care center for the 10-county southern New Jersey region, and the only state-designated Children's Hospital in South Jersey.
- A Children's Regional Hospital In New Jersey Near Philadelphia has Immediate need for.
- Candidates should be interested in clinical care, teaching, and advancing their academic careers.
- The Pediatric in-patient service includes a 6-bed Picu, 12-bed step down unit, 20-bed Pediatric floor, and a 35-bed state-of-the art, Level III Nicu.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Research endeavors will be supported.
- Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians staff an 8-bed Pediatric Emergency Department that is a Level I Trauma Center.
This perm job from PracticewiseMD was last open on Nov 22.