Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $190,000.
This permanent job opening (Southern part of state) is for an academic medical center.
- Positions are with excellent community hospitals located 30 minutes or less from downtown Philadelphia, 1 hour from Jersey's beautiful beaches and 90 minutes from Manhattan.
- Principle duty is to serve as a hospitalist.
- Also there are plans to implement an RVU system for bonuses in the near future.
- Responsibilities will include providing and managing direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnosis and treatment for internal medicine disorders and participating in the on-. Additionally, physicians may be expected to participate in the training and education of medical students and house staff and such other duties as assigned by the Dept.
- This is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all minorities are encouraged.
- Several Hospitalists are needed for this expanding program with academic affiliation in Southern New Jersey.
- These are positions with substantial in-patient clinical responsibilities and teaching responsibilities with minimal. New hires will receive competitive compensation packages, excellent benefits, a substantial retirement package, CME reimbursement, P.T.O. time, etc.
This perm job from Daniel Stern & Associates Ltd. was last open on Jan 1.