Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern New Jersey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our client is in need of a hospitalist physician who is able to work 7 days on and 7 days off, 12 hour shifts with flexible scheduling options available.
- We're the New Jersey hospitalist locum tenens experts.
- Travel-related expenses (such as airfare, lodging and transportation) covered.
- Skilled staff to guide you throughout the process and help with any New Jersey licensing and facility credentialing issues.
- You can trust that Barton Associates has the resources, scale, and dedication to your career needed to help you find the perfect hospitalist locum tenens position.
- New license assistance program available.
- This is all we do.
- Where you'll have the opportunity to explore available hospitalist locum tenens jobs (in New Jersey and across the United States) and sign up for job alerts via email based on the type of locum job you're interested in.
- About Barton Associates.
- Every day, our hospitalist account management and recruiting team engages with healthcare facilities and practices across New Jersey and the country in need of hospitalist locums.
- Additional Hospitalist locum tenens opportunities available across New Jersey and the United States-work when and where you want.
- Founded in 2001, Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens physician staffing and nurse practitioner staffing firm.
- With over 115 employees and offices in Peabody, Massachusetts, Western Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Florida (and more on the horizon), you can trust that we're well positioned to help you find great hospitalist locum tenens positions across the country.
- Excellent pay and 'A' rated medical malpractice insurance provided.
- At Barton Associates, we're the hospitalist locum tenens experts.
- Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens hospitalist staffing and recruiting firm.
- It's fast, easy, free.
- In 2010 alone, Barton Associates was active in 47 states.
- Barton Associates has a new hospitalist locum tenens position available in New Jersey for one and a half months of coverage beginning as soon as possible.
This locum tenen job from Barton Associates was last open on Oct 7.