Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Philadelphia Metro Area) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Block schedule.
- Quality of life.
- Medical Benefits.
- Expanding program.
- Beautiful suburbs with excellent school systems.
- 7 on 7 off.
- This is your chance to have a blocked, daytime schedule as a Hospitalist in the Philadelphia metro area.
- Fantastic Benefits.
- All the amenities of a metro area.
- Join this hospital employed group with an academic affiliation.
- Competitive benefit package.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 21.