Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Work Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 p.
- Salary starts at $160K depending on experience.
- Incentives, bonus, malpractice paid - - occurrence.
- Be involved with teaching rounds.
- M, no weeknight hours.
- Be responsible for an average of 18 inpatients.
- Share weekend.
- Life, health, dental and disability insurance.
- Live close to Philly and enjoy the best of both worlds: New Jersey's wonderful suburbs plus the major league sports, restaurants, symphony, ballet, museums, universities & colleges of Philly.
- Hospital-based network of practices is adding another Daytime Hospitalist to its successful program to cover inpatients of its Family Physician and Internists.
- Three weeks vacation, CME one week, stipend amount $2K.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.