Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Life, health, dental and disability insurance.
- Work Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 6:00 p.
- Incentives, bonus, malpractice paid - - occurrence.
- Share weekend.
- Be responsible for an average of 18 inpatients.
- Salary starts at $160K depending on experience.
- M, no weeknight hours.
- Three weeks vacation, CME one week, stipend amount $2K.
- Be involved with teaching rounds.
- Live close to Philly and enjoy the best of both worlds: New Jersey's wonderful suburbs plus the major league sports, restaurants, symphony, ballet, museums, universities & colleges of Philly.
- Hospital-based network of practices is adding another Daytime Hospitalist to its successful program to cover inpatients of its Family Physician and Internists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.