Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in NJ
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen pediatrics job (Private) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have availability or know of someone who does.
- This package includes outstanding compensation, paid malpractice with an "A" Rated Policy, 1/3 Million with a guaranteed tail, travel and lodging.
- Your schedule would include 3 weeks of inpatient duties working Monday-Friday 8-5.
- Looking for board certified pediatric hospitalist for locums coverage in New Jersey.
- There is no supervision of C -sections or deliveries.
- There is no EMR currently in the inpatient unit.
- You will also be working 2 weekends per month on. You will also be on. You will be rotating time in the inpatient pediatric unit and the newborn nurseries of two facilities that are local and essentially rotating between the two.
- You will also receive full assistance with hospital privileges.
- We are looking for coverage starting December 2014 through the end of February 2015 Your role is to admit and care for the newborns assigned to the hospitalists and discharge home to parents, do daily rounds and to care for the inpatients on their service for pediatrics.
This locum tenen job from All Star Recruiting was last open on Feb 12.